Sunday, February 3, 2013

finally!....i'm baaaack!!!

im baaaaaaack!! did you miss me?? lol
well, my laptop issues are finally fixed...I got a new laptop. it's different from my other one. the other one was a Compaq pressario, and this one is a Toshiba. I Really need to get used to it. nothing is where it should be and it's a bit frustrating, but, i'm figuring it out as I go along. I have to figure out how to download pics and then upload them onto the blog. it should be easy if I can get my brain to wrap around it. I've missed blogging and showing off my lil things that I have made.

one really nice thing to come from all of this frustration and headache is....I now have 6 followers, whereas when my laptop issues began, I only had 2 followers. i'm moving up in the world lol.  I love my blogging friends. they always have such great ideas and are wonderful inspiration when I need it.
I love you guys!!

I will post some pics as soon as I figure out how to get them into my laptop ha ha ha.
any way...until then.....have a wonderful fairy-licious day and please feel free to comment or email me any time. I love to hear from you!!

huggs,
jan

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, yes you will not be long in blog land without a laptop. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to get a new laptop too, mine kicked the bucket before Christmas. It took me two days to figure out how to load pictures on my laptop because of windows 8. Love it now. It took me awhile to get followers on my blog too, I now have 25 followers, it takes time, so don't give up.

    mini hugs alicia

    ReplyDelete